Thank you for your interest in CrossPointe Christian Academy. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you as you train your children in academic excellence with a biblical worldview.
Step 1 Apply
- Read and complete the online Application for Admissions
- Submit non-refundable application and testing fee
Step 2 Testing & Interview
- After all admission paperwork is received, a school representative will contact you to set up testing and an interview appointment.
Step 3 Notification
- Written notification of acceptance status will be sent by email within 5 business days after the interview.
After acceptance notification, to secure enrollment you must:
- Pay Registration
- Submit online enrollment packet
- Submit a copy of the student's updated Immunization Record, EED Form, Birth Certificate, SS Card, and Insurance Card. (This can be done online or hard copies)
- Payment plans begin as early as June depending on your plan selection. Be prepared for your auto-draft based on your selection.
- Purchase appropriate uniforms.